Unit 4 Assignment.
Unit Outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
- Identify the need for prescription/medical release for a fitness program.
- Define and initiate the health appraisal process.
- Define your current health status.
Course Outcome assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
Evaluating health status
EF205-2: Define the process for evaluating health status.
- Complete the Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) and the Barriers to Being Active Quiz.
- You do not need to submit the documents. Just use them as a guide to answering the following questions:
- Describe the process for evaluating health status and discuss the purpose of the PAR-Q.
- Based on the information obtained from the PAR-Q, would you need a physician’s permission to engage in exercise testing? Why?
- What risk factors are you dealing with, and are there any precautions needed for fitness testing and exercise?
- Based on your current stage of change, does anything on the PAR-Q keep you from advancing to the next stage or relapsing back a stage?
- What are your major barriers to exercise? What strategies will you use to overcome these barriers?
- This Assignment should be approximately 2 pages in length, written in APA format. References should be cited.
Please be sure to download the file “Writing Center Resources” from Course Documents to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written assignments.
Submitting Your Work
Put your responses in a Microsoft Word document and submit it to the Unit 4 Assignment Dropbox.
To view your graded work, come back to the Dropbox or go to the Gradebook after your instructor has evaluated it. Make sure that you save a copy of your submitted project.
“Place this order or a similar order with Oline ProWriters and get an amazing discount”