September 2023 Business Finance Assignment
Provide an opportunity for students to apply a technology solution to a business problem in a specific company or organization that adds value to the organization.
Course Project Proposal
The proposal must be submitted and feedback received from the professor before beginning the project.
The table of contents for the Course Project proposal:
- Subject of Course Project
- Business problem statement
- Name of the company or organization
- Brief description of proposed solution
- General benefits it will provide the organization
- Audience to whom you are presenting the recommendations
The project should follow the APA style of citing references in the text and on the bibliography page. No fewer than five references must be used for research and properly cited in the paper and in the bibliography.
Ensure correct spelling and grammar (use built-in tool with MS Word).
Credible reference sources are available through the DeVry Library and other sources. Please do not use Wikipedia.
The project must be 10–15 pages in length (excluding the cover page, table of contents, bibliography and any attachments which includes images, tables or graphs), double spaced, using Times New Roman font, 12-point, using 1 inch margins and headings for the paper format requirements.
The table of contents for the Course Project:
- Cover page
- Table of contents
- Brief company background
- Discussion of business problem(s)
- High level solution
- Benefits of solving the problem
- Business or technical approach
- Business process changes
- Technology or business practices used to augment the solution
- Conclusions and overall recommendations
- High-level implementation plan
- Summary of project