September 2023 Business Finance Assignment
Anatomy and Physiology 1 3 credits
In this course, you’ll begin your study of anatomy and physiology. You’ll learn about general body terms, structures, functions, and processes as well as the skeletal and muscular system. Continue your studies with the central nervous system, the peripheral nervous system, the senses, and the endocrine system.
- Define terms referring to location, position, direction, body planes, and sections.
- Identify and describe the basic anatomical structures and major cavities of the human body.
- Discuss the process and mechanics of homeostasis.
- Explain how human anatomy and physiology are related.
- List and discuss the organizational levels of the human body in order of increasing complexity and explain how these levels are related to each other.
- Explain the structures, functions, and diseases of the skeletal, muscular, nervous, and endocrine systems in humans.