develop a 2- to the 3-paragraph statement that is the result of a review of the articles you located on your topic.
1. Briefly describe the phenomena you are interested in studying.( My Topic: African Americans reluctant to seek out mental health services?)
2. Briefly summarize the key findings or what is understood about this phenomenon based on the three articles you reviewed.
3. Briefly identify the “gap”—what do you see as an important, relevant, next step in learning more about this topic that would be appropriate for a qualitative study.
· Include your Annotated Bibliography section.
Part two of the paper. Please submit in a separate word doc: This section will also follow the same topic as above.
Write a purpose statement using the terminology of qualitative research. The purpose statement should contain:
A statement using the following template: The purpose of this qualitative study is to [choose one: explore, describe, understand, explain] the meaning/experience/culture/stories of [phenomenon of interest] in [population/setting].
A justification of why the purpose of your study is suited for the qualitative approach in terms of:
The phenomena you choose
The “fit” with a constructivist epistemology and ontology
The relevance of the naturalistic setting or context to the phenomena of interest
Based on your knowledge of reflexivity, explain your relationship to the problem; and the issues of bias and positionality to be addressed. Include a brief description of the setting and possible sources of data. Write a research question using the terminology of qualitative research. (What barrier impede African Americans seeking out mental health services?)
· The research question should incorporate and mirror the purpose statement using the following template: What is the meaning/experience/culture/stories of [phenomenon of interest] in [population/setting]?
· Include your updated Annotated Bibliography section.
“Place this order or a similar order with Oline ProWriters and get an amazing discount”