Charles Darwin composed his theory of natural selection during his travels in South America and the Galapagos Islands. The differences he observed formed the basis for the theory of natural selection. For this assignment, you will be asked to write a three- paper (excluding title and reference pages) on natural selection. Your paper should include supporting evidence from the textbook, labs, and at least one resource from.
In your paper, complete the following:
- Define natural selection.
- Summarize the influences on Charles Darwin that resulted in his development of the theory of natural selection.
- Describe the conditions, or prerequisites, necessary for natural selection to occur.
- Describe the effect of natural selection on one or more of the ancient hominids described in the textbook and lab lectures.
1. Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the .
2. Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student name
- Course name and number
- Instructor name
- Date submitted
3. Must use at least one scholarly source from the provided list of Ashford University Library resources in addition to the course text.
4. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
5. Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
“Place this order or a similar order with Oline ProWriters and get an amazing discount”