Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases Principles of Public Health Microbiology, pp. 315-341 5-1 Discussion: Transmission of Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases 5-2 Final Project Milestone Identify a vector-borne or zoonotic disease that you feel has a large, negative impact on the health of the community.
In Module Five, you will submit the Strategic Analysis I Paper, analyzing the characteristics of the pathogen in your selected case study. Reference the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric to see how this paper will eventually fit into your final project. You are encouraged to incorporate the feedback you get on this paper before starting the next Milestone rather than waiting until the final project is due.
Prompt: Submit a paper describing the characteristics of the pathogen in your case study.
· Identify the type of pathogen and its particular characteristics, justifying your identification. How did you identify the type of pathogen?
· Describe the ecological principles of the pathogen and how these principles affect the likelihood of control.
Pathogen negatively impacts
· Describe how the pathogen negatively impacts the health of the community. How is the pathogen transmitted and how is this related to the pathogen’s composition?
· Differentiate between how biological, chemical, and physical agents affect human health. What specific characteristics exist for the different agents?
· Assess how mitigation strategies differ between biological, chemical, and physical agents, and explain why. How do the specific characteristics of the agents inform the mitigation strategies? Provide examples related to your specific biologic agent.
· As this is a biological agent, describe the specific precautions or strategies that must be taken into account in mitigating this specific agent. What special precautions must be considered when attempting to mitigate biologic agents? Guidelines for Submission: Submit assignment as a Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins.
Your paper must be 3–4-pages with at least three sources cited in APA format.
“Place this order or a similar order with Oline ProWriters and get an amazing discount”