Write and submit a short essay response to the following questions:
- This week you have been focusing on how our genetic material can be passed down from generation to generation. How do both your genes and environment contribute to allergies?
- Are there any environmental factors that you can control to reduce the allergic response?
- Are parent’s allergies predictive of a child’s potential reactions?
- What are symptoms of a food allergy and how best should we educate the public about peanut and other food related allergies?
- What is the best age to introduce peanuts to a child? Is there a debate or can you find change in this recommendation over time, in regards to the appropriate age?
- Do you think that banning peanuts and peanut containing products in schools is an effective way to keep children with allergies safe?
- Debate the merits of the recommended readings and validity of the sources.
To receive credit write a 300–500-word paper on the Seminar topic above
“Place this order or a similar order with Oline ProWriters and get an amazing discount”